Following a hugely successful annual Open Exhibition in 2018, the RWA Galleries in Bristol are branching out with a brand new Open Exhibition devoted to sculpture.
They say: “We’re inviting artists to submit their work to our Sculpture Open Exhibition in 2019. We’re so excited to be giving our gallery space over to the art of sculpture and all the disciplines within it.”
The exhibition will run from 12th March until 2nd June 2019, and you have a chance to be part of it.
“Submissions are welcome from artists from any stage in their career and all work is for sale, making it the perfect opportunity for artists to be discovered by collectors, galleries and the general public.”
This is an exceptional opportunity to showcase your work alongside some of the most renowned sculptors working today (including Invited Artist Ana Maria Pacheco) within the grandeur of the RWA’s grade II galleries.This year’s selection panel include internationally-known sculptors Ann Christopher RA, Daphne Wright and Kate MccGwire.
The deadline for entries is 5pm on Thursday 7th February 2019.
You can find the full details here, but here are a few of the rules:
- Artists of all ages and experience are invited to submit
- Submissions must be no more than three years old
- Submissions must be for sale
- No more than three works may be submitted per applicant
- Work cannot have been exhibited previously at the RWA
- A submission fee must be paid for each entry (find details of prices here) other than those by RWA Academicians
- All works must be submitted online via the RWA’s Online Exhibition Submission System (OESS)