The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award celebrates outstanding short fiction and poetry from around the world. The deadline for entering the award is 31st August 2023, making this the perfect time to get polishing your poetry and prose.
Prizes include publication within Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology plus £2,500 for the winner of each category. Winners will receive:
- A Five-Day Course from Arvon (Poetry & Fiction Winners)
- One year print subscription to Granta (Poetry & Fiction Winners)
- One year digital subscription to Mslexia (Poetry & Fiction Winners)
- Six-Week Writing Poetry Course from Curtis Brown Creative (Poetry Winner)
- Full membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- A Course from the Poetry School (Poetry Winner)
- One year print subscription to Poetry London (Poetry Winner)
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Fiction Winner)
- Six-Week Writing Short Stories Course from Curtis Brown Creative (Fiction Winner)Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines.
Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words long.
There’s no theme – just submit your finest story or poem offering your own unique window on a slice of the world!
Entry fees are £18 for short fiction and £12 for poetry.
For full details, visit aestheticamagazine.com/creative-writing-award/how-to-enter/
Got an event, challenge, competition or call for submissions you’d like to draw attention to? Send an email to judydarley (at) iCloud (dot) com.